[Mg-t] Need TD front wing(s)

lawrie lawrie at britcars.com
Fri Oct 14 14:03:41 MDT 2016

Stan,

I have a pair of "Girling" TD front fenders which appear never to have been damaged, although both have light surface rust. They were stripped for an abandoned restoration project.

The right front is virtually perfect, the left one has a small area of lead (maybe even factory?) and some very tiny rust-through pin-holes near the front leading edge. Overall, though, it is very definitely an easy repair. I'd be happy to sell either one or both; $300 for one or $500 for both, plus packing and shipping.

I also have a "virgin" pair of rear fenders with no rust or damage whatsoever, and they come with a coat of faded (non-original) pastel blue paint which has kept them rust free. Also an original radiator, steering column, never-used TD exhaust system, and lots of other bits and pieces from this car that I bought a couple of years ago.

Lawrie (near Sacramento, CA)