[Mg-t] Funny ol' camber

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 19:31:51 MDT 2017

Hey Friends,

   Ever wonder how the camber looks if one installs the upper trunion
backwards? Like this...

http://aubard.us/MGTD/20170904_115136.jpg

   Now corrected and very slightly negative. Yes, I'm back finishing work
on the TD. One corner to go on the suspension, one fuel tank seam leak to
repair, and the foam just arrived to replace the rusted through seat back
springs.
   The hurricane understandably slowed down the foam delivery. That's why I
switched my efforts to the suspension work. Pretty fun. And why not?
Couldn't get to the shop to pull spanners on the TR6. :-P

Rick, in soggy Houston