[Mgb-v8] Free MGB-GT in DC area

James J. m1garandusa at verizon.net
Sat Aug 2 18:03:30 MDT 2008

All,
    I live in the DC metro area.  A neighbor complained to the county
about my 77 B roadster in the driveway.  The county sent me a letter
telling me that I need to dispose of it in 2 weeks.  That means hiding
it where I presently keep my rubber-bumper 74 1/2 B-GT in the back yard.

Since it will be years before I start on that project, and I hate to
just junk it, I've decided to give it to anyone who wants to come take
it.  It is complete (there's a caveat, though), but in rough condition.
It'll need the usual rocker-panel replacement and new door-skins.  I
don't know if it runs, but there's the catch:  The person who sold it to
me wants the engine, so (unless I can't track them down) the engine will
need to be returned to the original owner at some point.

Anyhow, if anyone wants to come to Silver Spring Maryland and pick it
up, it's free for the taking.

V/R
James Jewell
301.592.1431

p.s. Dave, if you still want the engine, please e-mail me or call me.  I
no longer have your contact info.