[Mgb-v8] So that we can all stay on the same page - here is what I sent Barrie today

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Sun Aug 31 11:18:13 MDT 2008

James,

My pulley came with engine (from RPi in the UK).    The water pump
made for me is 3" back to front as against the 4" one I had on the
engine.  I believe it was made from a Buick water pump and I sent
neither my own pump or the bolt pattern - they just made it!!!!.   My
engine chap told me that other pulleys have same bolt holes and I
seem to remember he mentioned Volvo (???)