[Mgb-v8] Edelbrock/Weber 500 jetting

Bill Zenkus mgb_zenkus at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 13:02:19 MDT 2008

I am running with the setup from D&D but mine still is rich. My float level may be off so I will be checking that
I have a spread sheet that I put together based much on info I gleened off this group on this topic over the last couple of years

I would be happy to forward that out to everyone later when I get access

Sent from Bill's iPhone!