[Mgb-v8] Fitting a radio

ron howard DigiFX at coastalnet.com
Fri May 22 10:53:30 MDT 2009

Barrie...I placed my front speakers down in the foot well...for the same
reasons you site. I've been happy with it for ~25 years....that may be
because I don't expect but so much hi-fidelity in a roadster. My guess is
that the sound might be a tad clearer the closer to a straight line (from
speakers to ear) you get and the closer the speakers get to the ear....ron
howard