[Mgb-v8] [Mgs] [MG-MGB] Bureaucracy - was Convertibles make you deaf

James J. m1garandusa at verizon.net
Sat Oct 10 09:42:07 MDT 2009

While I am an Anglophile through and through, and have the utmost love
and respect for my UK/CAN/AUS/NZ family (especially on the battlefield),
I truly worry about the direction of their governments.  England's gun
and knife laws (as well as the surveillance cameras everywhere) have
left the People just as powerless to effect ultimate change as they were
before the Magna Charta, and remind us all that the people there are not
sovereign and remain subjects.  The governments of the EU lack a healthy
fear of their population.
Just my American, gun-nut, uncivilized 2-cents....

James J.