[Mgb-v8] crank/transmission alignment

James J. m1garandusa at verizon.net
Sat Oct 10 15:16:33 MDT 2009

All,
    My machinist asked me if I had measured the concentricity of the T-5
(ford), adapter-plate (D&D Fab), Bellhousing (Buick 3/4 speed) and crank
(Buick 300 in Rover 3.9).  This was in regards to making a pilot bushing
to adapt the crank to the Ford T-5.  When I shrugged and said "nope", he
also pointed out that some manufacturers held to better tolerances than
others.

Did most folks here have their set-up measured and use eccentric pins to
correct for errors, or did most folks here just bolt up and drive???
V/R
James.