[Mgb-v8] [Mgs] Bad parts / Brake Master Cylinder

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Mon Jan 18 14:05:08 MST 2010

Barrie.

The other problem with lists of this type is that part sourcing is not a
steady state situation. Manufacturers and suppliers are constantly
changing products to resolve fitment and quality issues, so any problems
may have been resolved by the time it is posted to a site.

The best thing to do is report the problem to the supplier, so that it
can be communicated to the manufacturer/vendor, and/or be resourced.

1st rule of thumb in this business:  No one wants to sell bad parts!
The headaches involved with customer disatisfaction are not worth the
price. The British car parts market relies on repeat business, so no
supplier is going to sell junk on purpose.

Kelvin Dodd