[Mgs] parts supplier info

cyberemp at comcast.net cyberemp at comcast.net
Fri Jul 13 13:17:29 MDT 2007

Hello list.
I'm trying to find a new parts supplier for my mgs. Skip Kelseys shadetreemotors
is having it's cosing up shop sale. locals only (no shipping) and cash or check
prefered.
   I enjoyed doing business there because I could get instant gratification by
driving down to pick up parts that he frequently had in stock.

I looked on web and found a few places. Opinions on this this place called "moss
motors" out of  Goleta, Ca?
Yea, I'm kidding!!
LBC car co?
I have this vague recollection of someone named Ed. on this list saying something suble, like. "If you'd bought those parts from me, I'd help you." so I think there's at last one parts supplier on this list. :-)
   I live in the San-Francisco Bay Area. I checked with O'connors in Santa clara. They seem kind of pricy compared to shadetree motors, but maybe that was an exception.
   TIA for any help.
--
Eric
46 MGTC