[Mgs] Parts info?

cyberemp at comcast.net cyberemp at comcast.net
Sun Jul 15 23:00:55 MDT 2007

Hello List.
I have some MG engine parts aquired in a trade years ago.
they are supposed to fit my 70 MGB, but the label is faded.
box for pistons is squares. whte with yellow circle and white piston. Black rectangles  with AE in some," Piston products Kolbenteile " printed in others, and" Piston products pistons Postoneria" in others.
Part # 19354, that # also printed on inside of cast aluminum pistons. three rings. two compression, one oil control.
these are .040 oversize.
also have main and rod bearings, but only one box that says "BLMC-MORRIS-OXFORD RIF-1275/M3
ALMETAL  4412.0.1.02
.020
Below that is a stick on lable with numbers 425-150 Below that "M3157M-020
MAIN BRG SET 020.
anyway, posible OEM parts, judging by the piston box. main bearing box says 'product of italy" so, who knows?
Any ideas?
Eric

--
Eric