[Mgs] Saturday projects

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 06:52:05 MDT 2007

Hello Friends,
   Its Saturday - at least here in the western
hemisphere!  What kinds of car-projects do you have in
today's queue?  I hope to (until Nancy revises my
priorities):

+ Lay plans to have the SL500's front and rear bumper
covers repainted.  Consider a sonar backup alert
device for the FRONT of the car, to warn of
spoiler-damaging low curbs.

+ Get the 308GTB on the battery charger.  Buy a
battery tender so I won't always have to do step 1.

+ Remove the MGB muffler, replace damaged exhaust
hangers, install new muffler.

+ Buy a new tank of propane for the grill.

+ Clean charity-junk out of garage, take to Goodwill.

Damn, I have an exciting life!!!

rick