[Mgs] Tachometers

Henry D. Reynolds hdr at pobox.com
Tue Sep 18 19:53:24 MDT 2007

I had an MSD 6a on my 73. I spend some time with MSD tech to try to
get my tach to work correctly. In the end, It was easier to  replace
my tach with a VDO model tach that would work when plugged into the
tach output of the MSD.

don't attempt to pull plug wires from a running engine with one of the
babies installed. The spark kicks like a mule! (don't ask)

--

 Alle Menschen werden Br|der.

        Henry D. Reynolds - Halsoft Chat Ops
    mail: hdr at halsoft.com - phone: 512.448.3617 - cell: 512.699.8658
  PGP Key 407DCDE1 Fpr: 3F 5A FD F6 E5 40 55 9C  7F 0F 81 F5 0A E6 3B 7F

--

 Alle Menschen werden Br|der.

      Henry D. Reynolds - System Administrator
    mail: hdr at pobox.com - phone: 512.448.3617 - cell: 512.699.8658
  PGP Key 407DCDE1 Fpr: 3F 5A FD F6 E5 40 55 9C  7F 0F 81 F5 0A E6 3B 7F