[Mgs] Is Valvoline VR1 OK for everyday use?

The Roxter rocknatural at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 13:46:57 MDT 2009

Carl French wrote:
> The term Racing in this app is mostly a marketing term. The oil is for daily
> use.
I used to work in a research lab in Canada. I used the equipment there to test a number of oils, including Valvoline. According to my results, Valvoline was far better than any other oil available at that time. I approached the company and asked if I could get some support for using their oil exclusively at Mosport Track. For about four years, they gave me a case of Valvoline oil for every race I completed with their stickers on the car. As far as I know, this was the beginning of Asland Oil's participation in Motorsport. I have used the Racing Oil in my sports cars ever since. I think it's superior.

-The Roxter