[Mgs] Flushing the cooling system?

Stephen West-fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Tue Jun 23 16:30:18 MDT 2009

I've always put an overflow bottle on the overflow tube so that nasty
antifreeze doesn't get on the ground should there be a small overheat
episode.

Didn't help on the F-150 last Saturday, the upper hose blew :-) All over the
front of the truck, windshield, mirrors, etc. The hose still feels nice and
pliable except right where it gets close to the thermostat housing. Being
original equipment on a 15 year old truck should have given me a clue.

--
Stephen West-Fisher
Coastal Data Systems