[Mgs] [Fwd: [Spridgets] Interesting cars for sale]

Sales at " Just Brits " sales at justbrits.com
Mon Nov 9 19:05:58 MST 2009

 From a pal of mine on the Spridgets List.
He IS quite LBC  knowledgeable.

<quote>
-------- Original Message --------

So the weird 70 degree temps continued today and I drove the Alfa to work.
In my little town of Roscoe IL I drove by an orange Datsun 2000 roadster
for sale (rough shape), and 2 miles down the road a white chrome bumpered
MGB (nice shape). If anyone has any real interest, let me know and I'll be
more than happy to check them out. This is ~90 miles west of Chicago, 45
south of Madison WI.
</quote>

If anybody is interested, lemme know & I'll put you in contact.

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com