[Mgs] Their back!!

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sat Apr 3 22:03:11 MST 2010

Paul Root wrote:
> Did I start this? Opps, I'm usually careful on these things.
>

> The sun was in my eyes....

[...]
> I was distracted by my 15 year old with his learners permit...

Oh, so you meant to say the *son* was in your eyes.

Geez, Mark, step away from the keyboard before you hurt yourself.

Happy Easter, folks, for those who celebrate it.

And a big Thanks to those who contributed based on my "Fools and
Funding" message.  I'll eventually get around to sending out individual
thanks.  I've been blessed with a fair number of such tasks.

mjb.