[Mgs] MGA owners?

wspohn4 at aol.com wspohn4 at aol.com
Tue Jan 19 15:14:37 MST 2010

And he was gormless, IMHO, but I guess I can't fault the guy that did the
swap - the 'customer' wanted it and he did what was asked, however silly and
ill  advised.

We might similarly characterize a swap of a Twin Cam engine for s pushrod
one, but that was done not infrequently back in the days before people had
figured out how to keep the DOHC engine working well.

Bill

In a message dated 1/19/2010 2:08:24 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
david_breneman at yahoo.com writes:

>  Because the guy with the Twin Cam wanted wire wheels.

Wow.  I'm  speechless.