[Mgs] Re,: Anyone familiar with Brit-tek?

Norm 2Bs twobees at sprynet.com
Mon May 10 13:04:47 MDT 2010

Dean:

I have been buying parts from Bob Ford at Brit-Tek since the early 1990s.  I
have never dealt with ANYONE who was more helpful and honest than Bob.  He
helped me with my 1980 MGB, then the '66 that I built (with his help in
parts and advice) into a daily driver/occasional racer.  I tried many of the
others.  And, now even though I no longer have a B, only a 948-engined
Turner, I still call Bob when I need parts I think he can get.

He has been my best source of parts for my British cars.  I heartily
recommend him.

Full disclosure:  Bob began as just another MGB parts supplier for me.  He
soon became a great MGB advisor to me.  He then became a great friend.  He
then became a client who runs a small ad with me in Vintage Motorsport
magazine.

Norm Sippel