[Mgs] question about paint prep

Clayton Kirkwood crk at godblessthe.us
Sun Oct 2 18:19:20 MDT 2011

I am in the process of prepping my B for painting. Most of the exterior
paint and primer has been sanded off, but the interior is tougher. I have a
suction sandblaster and have used both soda and sand. However, I have had
poor performance removing the glue used to keep the carpet down and blasting
doesn't do so great on the paint either. I'm not necessarily wanting to
remove the paint on the interior where it is covered up, but I would like to
get the glue off. Any suggestions???? Would a "real" mediablaster work, or
am I being anal about how "clean" things need to be for repainting?

TIA,

Clayton