[Mgs] Re; Wheel cylinder snap ring issue- HELP

Glenn Schnittke g.schnittke at comcast.net
Sat Oct 29 16:58:19 MDT 2011

I've started taking a file or die grinder to the little bastards. You'll
notice the side 'ears' have two lobes and the angle from the point to
the first lobe is kind of steep. I take a die grinder to the opening and
soften the angle a little so the damned thing stays put while I can get
a hammer and punch or screwdriver and drive it the rest of the way in.
Don't take too much off or you run the risk of it coming out later when
you don't want it to.

Glenn