[Mgs] 157 1500 rst Horn button

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Tue Jan 21 00:39:18 MST 2014

The MGA hoen button is very simple, just a continuity switch like a
door bell button.  It has two screw post wire terminals inside, which
are visible when you remove the mounting bracket and brown paper
insulater from the back side.  It was likely never intended to be
disassembled further, so if the button popped off it may not go back
together permanently (something broken).  First try snapping it back
together.  If that doesn't work take a picture or two, as I don't
recall what it looks like with the button removed.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com