[Mgs] Wire wheel replacing spokes

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Wed Dec 7 18:58:39 MST 2016

You are right — a complete set of spokes far exceeds the cost of a new chrome wheel. But it’s not difficult to replace individual spokes. I have done it many times over the years. And that is definitely cheaper than buying a new wheel very time you break a spoke or two. No reason to replace them all — just ones that are broken or noticeably rusted.

—

Max Heim
mvheim at sonic.net