[Mgs] MGB Question

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Mon Jan 9 15:11:33 MST 2017

Doesn't look like the HC pistons I used are available now, at least from
Moss.  Someone mentioned getting them from the UK.  You might pursue
that.  Have to know what size you need though, as I'm sure you're aware.

Look, do you really need 10:1 CR?  Or a longer duration cam?  Do you
plan to stand on it a lot or go for drives in the countryside?   There
are trade-offs, y'know?

CR