[Mgs] MGB Disappearing brake fluid

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Fri Apr 20 14:06:04 MDT 2018

Your 1980 MGB is equipped with brake power assistance.
I suspect there is an internal leakage in the vacuum box, wherein the brake
fluid disappears whenever you apply the brakes.

Another check is to look along the brake lines, calipers and drums, and see
if there is any wet spot.

Cheers,
Hans
71 BGT