[Mgs] MG pickup

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Sat Aug 10 03:54:46 MDT 2019

That one hasn't but the models sold in Europe do have UK content as the company still has a presence on the Longbridge site used to manufacture the ZR, ZS and ZT cars of 2001 to 2005, and when BMW owned the rights before that, and going back to Herbert Austin.  Engine, steering and suspension settings for European models is done in the UK and is different to those sold in Asia.  Ironic, really, as Abingdon was never a manufacturing plant only final assembly, and the whole thing started with Kimber tweaking Morris engine, steering and suspension settings.