[Mgs] To do

Barrie Robinson barrob at bell.net
Wed Aug 28 08:36:48 MDT 2019

Hello Rick,

May I suggest that you use "memory" foam for your seats.   I used that
stuff when I did my seats and it is incredible !!! But get the firmest
grade.

Things not running smoothly here !!
Decided my MGB GT V8 needed a radio.  Had a $$$ Pioneer put in by radio
shop.   Found it would not pick up the two weak stations that have no
adverts.   Windscreen antenna useless. Bought a $40 portable for garage
which worked fine in my garage AND the MGB !!!!   After car radio
installed my car battery went flat after a few days!!!!!   Returned to
car radio shop and had $$$ powered antenna installed.   Weak stations
were picked up - hurrah.   But told to stop radio flattening my battery
I had to remove face plate (WHAAAT!) because the radio was for modern
cars.   So I had them install a kill switch and hopefully that works.
(it does!).    So it would appear that the modern "off" is not off just
as with my cell phone which goes dead after a few days because it polls
the towers for calls /even/ after switching "off"   Technology is
getting stupid these days.   Fancy, my Pioneer has all sorts of cr*p,
Pandora, Bluetooth, Spotify, Sirius, telephone and more but /cannot
/pick up weak stations as can my Golf and garage portable !!!!!!