[Mgs] Battery drain

Dan DiBiase dan.dibiase at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 07:26:42 MDT 2019

Agreed, Max - and the worst is the push start-stop button. I've left it on
several times when putting on the Aux power to look at the odometer, and
left it on overnight. There is a chime if you are using the drivers door,
but if you go in through the passenger door and hit the button to turn on
the aux power, nothing.

Dan D
Central NJ USA
http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/