[Mgs] MG Grills

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Tue Jul 30 01:40:56 MDT 2019

'Grille', even, unless it doubles-up over hot coals :o)

A pal had a 72 and the PO had replaced the recessed grille with a chrome slatted, leaving the bright strip on the bonnet.  How much butchery had to be done I don't know but that PO only had it a year.  RB conversions fit the chrome stalled as well, so I'm guessing there isn't that much difference in the aperture.

PaulH.