[Mgs] Interior light

h.duinhoven at planet.nl h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Fri Sep 11 10:18:25 MDT 2020

Hi Barrie,

I have two interior lights in my early (Feb) 1971 GT:

1 at the dashboard above the transmission tunnel

2 above the rear hatch door. The light can be activated by a switch operated when the hatch opens, or an internal switch in the light assembly.

If you like, I can make some pictures and send these over.

Cheers,

Hans

’71 BGT