[not_spam] MIGcruisers

Craig Goldstein Craigmri@earthlink.net
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 07:07:50 -0500

Hey Frank!......Your V-Star isn't really a V-Star.

That aught to keep you busy for a while...LOL!

Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: migcruisers-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:migcruisers-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Frank Mooney
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 11:44 PM
To: migcruisers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [not_spam] MIGcruisers

AYE, I say, AYE MATIE.

No one in charge. Then it's to be anarchy.

Well, with Dale as the bouncer let me rethink that :-)
How in the ..........heck, that's it , heck, are we going to have two
Ashevilles. This is going to get confusing. I am so confused.

I can help out with all the V-Star riders and their questions. Won't be
much to do. I know, I'll talk to myself. I get answers that I like that
way.

How about we just call the list  THE LIST.

Frank