[Mig] MIG

mail.optonline.net gammon@optonline.net
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:55:38 -0400

Different people have different ways and ideas, thank god!

It is really tempting to answer your wisecracks, but I won't!

<grin>

Time will tell. With luck, no moderation will ever be needed by anyone.

JimG
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kev
  To: mail.optonline.net ; migcruisers@autox.team.net ; MIG
  Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 10:37 AM
  Subject: Re: [Mig] MIG

  Well JimG...it looks like yer gonna get what
  really want with the new list "to moderate"...

  You've been tryin to do that here for a long
  time in a subtle way....that didn't work so ya
  make a list where ya can it seems....heh heh heh

  No I havnt joined....don't think I ever will.

  Kev
  MIG#437
  http://home1.stofanet.dk/kjm111