MIGCruisers

Craig Goldstein Craigmri@earthlink.net
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:04:52 -0400

I'd like to stand up and ask every to join me applauding Jim for having the
Ball$ to start another option for MIG.  He did this knowing he'd receive
flack.  You're a true leader Jim!

Craig
MIG #2

-----Original Message-----
From: migcruisers-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:migcruisers-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of mail.optonline.net
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 9:04 PM
To: migcruisers@autox.team.net
Subject: MIGCruisers

Hi MIGCruisers!

Well we are off and running with only one wisecrack by Kev, and a mild one
at that. Just to let you know, I am not even set up to moderate the list,
and I think it is better that way. The group will moderate itself on the
basic guidelines that here we are primarily bike related and a bit less BS
and opinion.

I got acknowledgement of my belt drive order, but they did not give a ship
date! That figures! I'll let you know!

Cheezy, so, you are looking at buying an Intruder 800? Or a Volusa?

JimG MIG #229