MIGCruisers

Craig Goldstein Craigmri@earthlink.net
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 22:35:44 -0400

Iver,

My take is when the original list is run into the ground the handful of
vocal people that adamantly defend their right to abuse the list  will move
onto something else when they have nothing more to  destroy.  This movement
Jim created is well over due IMHO.

Craig
MIG #2

-----Original Message-----
From: migcruisers-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:migcruisers-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Iver Krogh
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 10:31 PM
To: migcruisers
Subject: RE: MIGCruisers

I agree with Craig. Thanks Jim. I don't have a problem with a few 4 letter
words but I think some people go way overboard on the original list. I am
going to stay on the original list for a while and see how it goes here. I
may end up dropping the other list all together.

It looks good so far.

Ride safe
Iver

Craig Goldstein <Craigmri@earthlink.net> wrote:I'd like to stand up and ask
every to join me applauding Jim for having the
Ball$ to start another option for MIG. He did this knowing he'd receive
flack. You're a true leader Jim!

Craig
MIG #2