Cell Phone

glenn.kunig@verizon.net glenn.kunig@verizon.net
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 8:04:36 -0400

A young feller like you getting a cell phone Frank, I'm impressed. My cell number is 412-398-9661. I'll talk to an intellegent man anytime. lol I'm always talking to myself. I know Mc and yourself ride from time to time, you'll have to let me know when. My home phone is 412-384-9585. Get me on some roads I don't usually ride.
glenn