MIGCruisers

Craig Goldstein Craigmri@earthlink.net
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:28:27 -0400

Rob,

Although it is possible your not getting a good burn up from cause of
ignition,  It is possible that all you need to do is move to another clip
setting in the front only.  My SV650S has different setting between the
front and rear.

Craig
MIG #2

-----Original Message-----
From: migcruisers-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:migcruisers-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Jacuzzi
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 11:44 AM
To: ejboehm@optonline.net
Cc: 'MIGCruisers'
Subject: Re: MIGCruisers

Rear cylinder looks real good.  Front cylinder is still a little black.
That happens to be the same cylinder that has the torn rubber insulator for
the spark plug.  Is it possible that I'm arcing or net getting full spark?
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Rob

ejboehm@optonline.net wrote:
With three beers on board, I won't even throw a leg over. ;-)

Glad it's working better!

Eric 379