[Mig] [VStrom2] Last Call!!! N. Georgia, ride TOMORROW!!!

mail.optonline.net gammon@optonline.net
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 19:58:26 -0400

You are set to no mail on MIG mail, you want me to change it?

I emailed you and was worried I got no answer. Glad to hear you're doing OK.

We had a blow up when I started a new list for tech/newbie and less nasty
stuff. The Robbie/Trotts ranting was the last straw for me. It was nasty.

We keep losing members, the list is shrinking. I'm on both, but some folk
are just on the new one.

Someone said the new one is like how the old one used to be, I agree. You
are welcome, as anyone is, to join. But we'd prefer if some posts are MIG
bike related, or ride reports and every other word wasn't a cuss word (every
third is a maybe)

Funny how since we started it, the old list is suddenly posting more ride
reports and tech stuff.

JimG