Marauder Electrical Questions

mjberry@comcast.net mjberry@comcast.net
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:59:44 +0000

I have a question or two about the marauder's lighting and this might even require a little input from those of you that are familiar with HD's.

I was planning on installing the Kuryakyn light bar with led turn signals and the turnsignal mirrors, and take-off the stock front signals. For now the rear turnsignals are staying stock. Since I was planning on taking off the front stock signals, I'm expecting to need a load equalizer. Well the turnsignal mirrors are shipped with a load equalizer. Well the instructions with the mirrors says that the equalizer is set up for '90 and newer HD turnsignal requirements. Anybody have an idea how the HD turnsignal compares to the Marauder's? Should I get a different equalizer? Or since the stock signals are staying on the rear can I forget about the equalizer all together?

Thanks for any input

Mike B.
MIG #3829