Marauder Electrical Questions

Craig Goldstein Craigmri@earthlink.net
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:49:35 -0400

Mike,

Hate to dispute you but lots of Sportbikes have 4 way flashers  :-)  My new
SV1000S for example has 'em.

Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: migcruisers-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:migcruisers-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Michel Cain
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 1:37 PM
To: mjberry@comcast.net
Cc: MIG3
Subject: Re: Marauder Electrical Questions

I'm no electrician, but I do know one thing....

HD's are the only bike on the road that have Hazard lights. You know, 4-way
flashers for when they break down! That might somehow make the setup a bit
different from HD Standards.

Ha, I kill me!

Sorry, I don't hate HD's, just can't afford the one I want....

Mike #211
Live Free or Die!

mjberry@comcast.net wrote:
I have a question or two about the marauder's lighting and this might even
require a little input from those of you that are familiar with HD's.

I was planning on installing the Kuryakyn light bar with led turn signals
and the turnsignal mirrors, and take-off the stock front signals. For now
the rear turnsignals are staying stock. Since I was planning on taking off
the front stock signals, I'm expecting to need a load equalizer. Well the
turnsignal mirrors are shipped with a load equalizer. Well the instructions
with the mirrors says that the equalizer is set up for '90 and newer HD
turnsignal requirements. Anybody have an idea how the HD turnsignal compares
to the Marauder's? Should I get a different equalizer? Or since the stock
signals are staying on the rear can I forget about the equalizer all
together?

Thanks for any input

Mike B.
MIG #3829