NBR just a little note

William McEver mcever@comcast.net
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 06:23:58 -0500

aMIGos,
    Just a little Christmas note. Well I'm hosting Christmas Eve for my family
this year. My 2 sisters here in Pgh and I, rotate the 3 holidays;
Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. On this event, they call me
Billy Crocker. I try new dessert recipes, so I made 2 new ones and an old
standby. And no I didn't get blasted by checking the quality of the beverage.
I'm not a drinker any longer, but I did find a good sweet wine, a Blackberry
Merlot uuummm, and I won't have to share it because they all drink dry wine.

My friend Paul Friday Phd, sez to hug the ones you love and tell them so.

And don't forget to pray for our military and people in harms way.

Merry Christmas

MC 137
BMW  Wende