[Mig] Finally

The Gammon Family thegammons@verizon.net
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 08:16:36 -0400

I had two C discs done 10 years ago. Had ceramic replacements put in. I had
intrusion into the spinal column too.

My Doc did it cause I was at risk to be paralized if he didn't.

JimG

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ronald Dominy
  To: 'William McEver' ; 'Mig@mig.stormlogix.net'
  Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 6:33 PM
  Subject: RE: [Mig] Finally

  Hey McEver, I had 4 and 5 fused, the MRI showed the disk bulging into the
spinal canal about 1/3 of the way,  I wasn't having muscle loss so much as
pain in the neck and numbness in the arms and hands.  The loss of motion is
minor to the loss of activity I was having, the only time I notice it is when
I try to sleep flat out on my stomach or go to air shows.  The Doctor said
only a small accident could put my in a wheel chair or worse quite easily.
Best of luck to you man.

  R(.)(.)ndo