Asheville Rides

Jacuzzi jacuzzi2313@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 07:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

All those going to Asheville, this is something that we always depended on Eric Boehm, MIG 379 for.  Now if Eric has already planned a bunch of stuff and was willing to share that with us???

Sans that, we need to come up with some plans.  In the past, we split up into groups and did our own thing.  My thing was to follow Eric, as he is the Man when it comes to planning rides.

Doodles, Helfyr, Dan C, Tina, RTPG, Capt Jim, Jim G any ideas?  Lacey & Grumpy have already donated lots of hours to the planning of this event.  I think we're gonna need some Ride Captains to step forward.

Jacuzzi #2313

Eric Parlow <ericparlow@hotmail.com> wrote:
MIG,

When and where are the rides/activities in Asheville.
I'm looking for a schedule of events?

ERic--
GodSpeed Aviation
Asheville, NC