[Mig] Re: Asheville Rides

Tina tcrumple@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:40:12 -0400

I have a copy of all the rides  he had available from last year.  I can make
the copies and bring them with me.  I don't have any new rides that he might
of had planned.

Tina Crumpler, 2nd Officer
SCRC Greater Bay Chapter #294
Visit the Greater Bay Website
Visit my personal website
Days until we leave for Sturgis

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Mig-admin@mig.stormlogix.net [mailto:Mig-admin@mig.stormlogix.net]On
Behalf Of Jeanne Gormley
  Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 10:20 AM
  To: jacuzzi2313@sbcglobal.net; migcruisers@autox.team.net;
Mig@mig.stormlogix.net
  Subject: [Mig] Re: Asheville Rides

  Everyone:

  I sent Eric an email regarding the rides he put together.  He is so kind
every year to have copies made of all the ride routes so they are available
in Asheville.  I am hoping to be able to get copies of everything he has
prepared so far.  I will keep everyone posted.

  Jeanne "Lacey" a/k/a "Pushy Little Shit"
  MIG #3687
  SCRC#173134

  From: Jacuzzi <jacuzzi2313@sbcglobal.net> To: Eric Parlow
<ericparlow@hotmail.com>, migcruisers@autox.team.net Subject: Re: Asheville
Rides Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 07:13:00 -0700 (PDT) All those going to
Asheville, this is something that we always depended on Eric Boehm, MIG 379
for. Now if Eric has already planned a bunch of stuff and was willing to
share that with us??? Sans that, we need to come up with some plans. In the
past, we split up into groups and did our own thing. My thing was to follow
Eric, as he is the Man when it comes to planning rides. Doodles, Helfyr, Dan
C, Tina, RTPG, Capt Jim, Jim G any ideas? Lacey & Grumpy have already
donated lots of hours to the planning of this event. I think we're gonna
need some Ride Captains to step forward. Jacuzzi #2313 Eric Parlow
<ericparlow! @hotmail.com> wrote: MIG, When and where are the
rides/activities in Asheville. I'm looking for a schedule of events? ERic--
GodSpeed Aviation Asheville, NC