[Mig] Re: Asheville Rides

The Gammon Family thegammons@verizon.net
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:10:33 -0400

In regard to buying Pamasonic (Eric's employer) Should we just say no?

JimG
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Thompson
  To: 'Barb Smerkar' ; Mig@Mig.stormlogix.net
  Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 10:58 AM
  Subject: RE: [Mig] Re: Asheville Rides

  I emailed Eric a few weeks ago regarding copies of the ride sheets.
  Last year, I took the left over copies with me and had planned on shipping
them
  to the hotel to Eric's attention. Since he is not going now, I would be
happy to
  send them to someone else's attention (Barb, Lacey, ???)

  I won't be arriving until Tuesday evening otherwise I would send them to
myself
  (which sounds weird anyway).  At any rate, I will contact Eric to see if he
has any
  additional trip sheets and then I can print them up here at work.

  Mark Thompson
  DamnRabbit
  MIG 2807