hi

William McEver mcever@comcast.net
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 06:09:03 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C4161D.80001C10

Jim,
    I joined to be with old friends. My riding has been solo so far but =
I will get to ride with Frank more this year, if we get some decent =
weather. I didn't get to ride on Saturday, but I had a real nice =
peaceful ride on Sunday, with Redneck.

My neck problems seem to be deteriating, and I feel it more after a =
ride. 2 days in a row, means 2 days off after that. I have to try a =
really long one before Asheville, to see if I can handle 500 miles.

My neighbor and his wife have a Goldwing Trike, but have opted to go to =
Texas during the 4th of july for the national Wing Ding. A friend of =
their's, Gary wants to come to Asheville with us, so I gave him the info =
about the motel, and the Bar-b-que. He rides an 86 Goldwing, but I =
haven't talked to him since I got back from Fla.

I put 2 turn signal lights up on my windsheild, to remind me to turn =
them off, but I don't know if they will be bright enough in the sun =
lite. I put a tach on Wende but it seems like its breaking down and I =
don't get a fulltime correct reading. I might have to go to a liquid =
filled face to stabilize the dial.

I saw a product for people that have problems sitting on their tailbone, =
and I will try to make one modified to see if it will ease mine while =
riding.

Got my MC137 plate for the beemer, next will be for redneck. REDNK OR =
RDNEK if they are available. I wanted WENDE for the beemer, but it must =
be taken.=20

Thats aboutit for now.

MC 137
Intruder Redneck
BMW  Wende
------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C4161D.80001C10

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black">
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black">Jim,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I joined to be with =
old=20
friends. My riding has been solo so far but I will get to ride with =
Frank more=20
this year, if we get some decent weather. I didn't get to ride on =
Saturday, but=20
I had a real nice peaceful ride on Sunday, with Redneck.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black">My neck problems seem to be deteriating, =
and I=20
feel it more after a ride. 2 days in a row, means 2 days off after that. =
I have=20
to try a really long one before Asheville, to see if I can handle 500=20
miles.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black">My neighbor and his wife have a Goldwing =
Trike,=20
but have opted to go to Texas during the 4th of july for the national =
Wing Ding.=20
A friend of their's, Gary wants to come to Asheville with us, so I gave =
him the=20
info about the motel, and the Bar-b-que. He rides an 86 Goldwing, but I =
haven't=20
talked to him since I got back from Fla.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black">I put 2 turn signal lights up on my =
windsheild, to=20
remind me to turn them off, but I don't know if they will be bright =
enough in=20
the sun lite. I put a tach on Wende but it seems like its breaking down =
and I=20
don't get a fulltime correct reading. I might have to go to a liquid =
filled face=20
to stabilize the dial.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black">I saw a product for people that have =
problems=20
sitting on their tailbone, and I will try to make one modified to see if =
it will=20
ease mine while riding.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black">Got my MC137 plate for the beemer, next =
will be=20
for redneck. REDNK OR RDNEK&nbsp;if they are available. I wanted WENDE =
for the=20
beemer, but it must be taken.</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black">Thats aboutit for now.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>MC 137<BR>Intruder Redneck<BR>BMW&nbsp;=20
Wende</DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C4161D.80001C10--