6th Annual MIG Northeast Fall Foliage Run (part 1/2)

ejboehm@optonline.net ejboehm@optonline.net
Fri, 01 Oct 2004 11:31:11 -0400

(the stupid 6k limit got me, so I'll post this in two parts -- Eric)

6th Annual MIG Northeast Fall Foliage Run

MIGS:

Its that time again!  The 6th Annual MIG Northeast Fall Foliage Run is scheduled for Sunday, October 17, 2004 (Raindate: Sunday, October 24, 2004).   Please RSVP to me by email (ejboehm@optonline.net) as soon as possible so that I can get a good headcount.

As we have done so many times before, well be departing from the NJ Transit train station on US 202 in Far Hills, NJ.  Ill be there by 8:30am, departure is scheduled for 9:30am.  Please plan to be ready to go by 9:30.  Directions to the train station from most of the region are included below.

Our route this year will take us through more of the best riding roads in the NJ/PA/NY area.  The route isnt quite finalized (flooding along the Delaware River has damaged some of the roads I had planned and Im still researching), but should run between about 170 and 185 miles.  Stops for gas, breaks, pictures, and lunch will be planned.  I expect this to be an all-day affair, well finish up around 5:30 or so.

If you havent made plans to join us, what are you waiting for? ;-)  Come and join your aMIGos on whats sure to be another great run.  All makes are welcome and feel free to bring a friend!  Just leave the attitude in the garage.

Be sure to dress appropriately, early morning and late afternoon can get pretty cool in mid-October.  Remember, well be in some higher elevations, too.

Ill be away from my email from 10/2 through 10/10.  If you have questions, please be patient, Ill answer when I get back.

Heres hoping to see many of you on the 17th!

      Eric 379

(directions follow in next message)