Eric Da Man

JIMME52@aol.com JIMME52@aol.com
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:04:37 EDT

All who were there,
     Get to the train station and what do I see?   Bikes, This is the first
ride I am not the first to arrive.  Things are  looking good.  All together 11
bikes show up for this yearly event.   We start out on time after I lent
Grumpy a heavier pair of gloves.  Those  fingerless jobs don't do much good in 40
deg. temps.  Rob great to see you  again. Next time see if you can make the
entire ride.  Tough to go back to  21 8-yr olds you said?  We did have 2
raspberry iced teas drank in your  honor.  Next to depart the gp was Grumpy and Lacey.
 They had rode  over 150 miles in 40 deg weather and it was a good bit to get
back home.   You all know that Lacey is a newbie rider and that is some tough
riding.   You go girl did great. Grow some longer legs.  We stopped for lunch
and had  a great time bs'ing with the migs I knew and the ones I had just
met. HEY ERIC,  UMMMM,YOU GOT TV WITH TEVO?  Jimmy G knew me by my e-mail.  What
a  great guy he is. I'm just glad he didn't have his bike form Asheville with
him.  Jimmy G (old man) good seeing you again. Its been a long time.   Good
to see you are busy with the business with this dropping ecom.  JD  good ride
man.  Maybe you can get a few of us to go fishing with you in the  warmer
weather. There was quite a mix of bikes.  Rob showed up on a clean  vtx retro,
sweet. There was a 700 nighthawk, name escapes me now.  Grumpy  on the star, Great
looking ride. Lacey on her "almost new" 800 intrud, classy in  black.  I
think another 800 intrud in red was JD's. Clean bike. There was 3  m-rauds. Eric
wash that beast and replace those ground off pegs. You will be  grinding the
frame soon.  The other 2 were from new members. Tom, was  that your blue bike
and not sure who the black(maybe) one was.  Do  know those guy from NY are
strange. One had a deer whistle in his ear.   When I asked about the deer in MY he
said it was his speed control. The higher  pitch the faster he was going.
Don't know must be the smog.  Also had  a yamer  rocket with bags.  Thing rocks
but those  whooooooossssssssssssss pipes got to go. Dynamite bike. I know there
were other  bikes. Just remembered, met one of the Hurley brothers.  Not sure
which but  was told he is the better looking one.  If he said so it must be.
He  respectfully rode his Super Clean HD Ultra at the back of the pack to
keep the  road for the rest of us oil free if the cam burring let go.  Mike thank
you  for your act of mercy. Now that I have made a few friends and more
enemies let  me say I had a fantastic ride with a bunch of great rides and riders.
Looking forward to the next run.  Ned to get a few more locals out next
time. See you all again.  Lastly to Eric   YOU ARE DA MAN

Jim  A
alias "Gimp knee"
"86" 900 NINJA
"99" SUPER HAWK