brrr

Julie Anhorn suzukirider800@shaw.ca
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:51:31 -0600

Well, we use natural gas here in our furnaces and I'm not sure how it prices
out compared to what you use.  Normally I would totally agree with you - no
way a furnace in August but it was only 5 p.m. and it was only going to get
colder.  It was already beyond sweaters lol

Julie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stephen Trentsch
  To: Julie Anhorn ; migcruisers@autox.team.net
  Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 10:12 AM
  Subject: Re: brrr

  Yikes, the furnace running in August? No way in my house, not at $2+ a
gallon. We will be lucky to run it before Christmas this year. Swetwers are
way cheeper.

  Cpt...

  Julie Anhorn <suzukirider800@shaw.ca> wrote:
    I finally broke down and started the furnace when I got home from work.
59F
    is just too darn cold!

    Julie

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0534-2, 08/24/2005
    Tested on: 8/24/05 6:21:06 PM