Cycle Friends Mail List

Jim Gammon gtpjimgammon@yahoo.com
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:04:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi MIGs

  I have decided to make a new list. It is not in competition with MIG. Anyhow, I do not care about that, I have closed that chapter of my life. I am not saying I handled it well, but the past is just that.

 This list is Cycle Friends. It is not about MIG, and will not be connected to the MIG web page unless someone else decides to do so.

  Huge messages and photos are OK, and I'm covering the costs, you'll not hear anything about it.

  No porn, no religion, no politics, no commercial BS, language is open but should be kept in line. Telling us you screamed "SHIT!" as a truck pulled out in front of you is fine, but using "fuck" as an adjective is not.

 Hope you decide to join us. A nice place to hang.