[Mig] MIG's future

gpienk@netscape.net gpienk@netscape.net
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 08:26:04 -0500

Just a thought on all this. There have been people in the past who have thrown money at MIG issues and most of them are still around and I'm sure will continue to do the same. Whoever picks this up will get support I'm sure. I really think it should stay on a voluntary basis only because if we start having yearly dues it might discourage new people from dropping in and who know's what or who we'll miss? Not that anyone mentioned dues by the way.......  Anyway, thanks Jim for doing all this for all this time and good luck to whoever picks up the torch.

George
MIG #263